Bihar Agriculture Input Grant Scheme | Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Apply | Agriculture Input Grant Scheme Online Application | Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Form
Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme : Agriculture Input Grant Scheme 2021 has been started by the Government of Bihar, the purpose of this scheme is to benefit the farmers. Agriculture Subsidy Grant Scheme Under this scheme, the farmers of Bihar state, whose crops have been destroyed, it has been destroyed by rain and hailstorm, if the crops have suffered a lot, in this context, the government is providing grant money to those farmers by the government to a maximum of ₹ 13500 per hectare. Grant money is being provided.
Under the Agriculture Input Grant Scheme 2021, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Buxar, Gaya, Jehanabad, Kaimur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, East Champaran, Samastipur, Vaishali are included in these districts. To be compensated, which will benefit the farmers, Agriculture Input Grant Scheme 2021 has been organized in the state of Bihar. Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2021 To know the process of registration in this, read our article, how it can be applied, stay connected with us to read this information.
Agriculture Input Grant Scheme 2021 What is?
This grant amount will be given by the Bihar Agricultural Input Grant Scheme by the Government of India on the basis of natural calamities and local calamities by the State Government on the basis of the prescribed assistance parameters. Agriculture Input Grant Scheme ₹6800 per hectare for farmers whose crops have been damaged by floods and hailstorms and ₹13500 per hectare for irrigated area and ₹12200 per hectare for cultivable land where sand is more than +3 inches. Grant will be given under this scheme at the rate of Rs.
Highlights Of Bihar Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2021
|scheme name||Agriculture Input Grant Scheme|
|started by||by Bihar government|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|Department||Direct Benefit Transfer, Agriculture Department, Government of Bihar|
Objective of Agriculture Input Grant Scheme
Friends, all of you know that there are many such people of Bihar state who do agriculture and due to natural calamities, the crops of the farmers suffer a lot and the farmers suffer a lot, sometimes it even limits the person to suicide. But because the income source of some farmers is only their farming, if it gets affected then they will not be able to survive.
Keeping these things in mind, the government Agriculture Input Grant Scheme has started Agriculture Input Grant Scheme 2021: The government will give a maximum grant of ₹ 13500 per hectare to the farmers if the crop is damaged due to rain storm hailstorm.
Bihar Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme New Update
In order to compensate the farmers whose crops have been damaged due to hailstorm and natural calamities since the month of April this year, the Bihar government has decided to give a grant to the farmers of the state of Bihar. for the farmer, Agriculture Input Grant Scheme The government is giving them this opportunity so that they can apply. Farmers of the following 19 districts of Bihar with agricultural and horticultural crop damage can apply under this scheme from May 7 to 20.
- East Champaran
- West Champaran
Krishi Input Subsidy Yojana Bihar
Friends, under the Agriculture Input Grant Scheme Bihar, the Agriculture Minister has said that in the month of March 23 districts of Bihar like Patna Nalanda Bhojpur Buxar Rohtas Aurangabad Gopalganj Muzaffarpur West Champaran Darbhanga Samastipur Munger Sheikhpura Lakhisarai Bhagalpur Bhabhua Gaya Jehanabad Arwal Nawada Cannabis Ka Madhepura and Kishanganj reports To get the grant under this scheme, 196 block missed farmer brothers will have to apply on the DBT portal of the Agriculture Department from May 4 to 11 and they can get the compensation for the loss of their Ravi crop by the government. Agriculture Input Subsidy Scheme Bihar It will be beneficial for the people of Bihar i.e. farmers who are in Bihar.
A state in Eastern India Agriculture Input Grant Scheme 2021 benefits of
Friends, let us know how to get the benefit of Bihar Agriculture Input Grant Scheme, what we have to do for this, let us know-
- ₹ 6800 per hectare for crops in unirrigated areas and for crops in irrigated areas under the Agricultural Input Grant Scheme.
- A grant of ₹ 13500 per hectare will be given to the farmers by the government.
- This grant will be given after applying for Bihar Agriculture Input Grant Scheme 2021.
- For cultivable land where the amount of sand is more than 3 inches, the government has fixed the grant amount at the rate of ₹ 12200 per hectare, a farmer can take grant only for 2 hectares.
- Bihar Agriculture Input Grant Scheme 2021 Under this, the farmers who have been affected under natural calamities will be given a grant of a minimum amount of ₹ 1000.
- Under this subsidy scheme, it is necessary to have your bank account and Aadhaar card.
- The interested farmers of the state who want to get the benefit of this scheme can give their application under this scheme.
- Agriculture Input Subsidy Scheme To get the benefit of the scheme, you have to decide whether your district has been declared drought-hit or not.
Agricultural Input Subsidy Scheme Documents (Eligibility)
Friends, let us know which documents are to be taken in the Agriculture Input Grant Scheme.
- Firstly the applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- The farmer should have cultivable land.
- At the same time, it is mandatory to attach a self-declaration form along with the land document in the case of actual cultivator + own land land with the sharecropper.
- Farming Documents
- The farmer should have LPC / land receipt / lineage / jamabandi / sale letter.
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Agriculture Input Grant Scheme 2021 How to apply in
Let us know how you can apply for Agriculture Input Grant Scheme.
- First of all Direct Benefit Transfer Agriculture Department of Bihar Government official website will go on
- As soon as you open the official website, a home page will open in front of you.
- You will see on this home page that an online application option will come
- You have to click on this option
- From this option you agricultural input grant An option will appear
- Now you have to click on this option
- Only after clicking this option, its next page will open on your computer screen.
- On this page you have to enter your farmer registration number
- If you have Farmer Registration Number then you fill it
- After filling the registration number, you have to click on the search button
- Before proceeding further, you must read all the important instructions given on the same page.
- After clicking on the search button, the application form will open in front of you on the next page.
- All the information asked in this application form like name, age address, Aadhar card number etc. have to be filled.
Part 2 of the Complete Application Form
Friends, let us know how to complete the application form in the second part of the form.
- Friends, in the second part of the form, the farmers have to fill the information of their land like how many yards of the land, what is its area in decimal, what is the type of farmers in maximum 2 hectares, what is the reason for the loss of crops, due to which the crop has been damaged.
- In the third step of the phone, you have to fill all the details of cultivable land.
- After that they have to fill the declaration section and click on the OTP button
- OTP number will come on the same registered mobile which you have written at the time of application form
- After this your application form will be submitted online and
- You will get a registration number
- You save this number, if you need this number in future, then you should have it safe.
How to print application form?
Friends, read our article to know how to print the application form.
- First of all, you will get the Agriculture Input Grant Scheme of Bihar Agriculture. official website will go on
- After visiting the official website a home page will open in front of you.
- After opening the home page, you will see the section of print application status
- You have to click on the same section
- then in this section input subsidy print option will appear
- You have to click on this option, after clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to fill the registration number
- After that you have to search
- After searching, the application form will come in front of you and you can print your application form with the button of print and
- You can keep a copy of it safe with you, you can use it in future as needed.
Agriculture Input Grant Scheme application of Of How to view status?
To know in what condition and where has our application reached, how is the status of the application, read our article completely:-
- First of all you need to know about Bihar Agriculture official website must visit
- After visiting, the home page will open in front of you, after which the section of the application status prints will appear
- You have to click on this section
- then in this section Input Subsidy 2019-20 Status option will appear.
- Now you have to click on this option
- After clicking on the next page will open in front of you
- On this page you have to fill your application number and then click on the search button
- Only after this, all the status of the application will come in front of you. You can check the status of the application.
friends we have you Agriculture Input Grant Scheme To know all the information provided about 2019 to 20, visit our website and read our article to know more updates.
Also Read : safety plan for mothers