YSR Pension Kanuka Updated List, YSR Pension Kanuka PDF Login Online Beneficiary list, YSR Pension Kanuka Status Check at sspensions.ap.gov.in Portal, and all other information will be given to you in this article. The Andhra Pradesh state government has launched the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme under the leadership of Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy. In this pension scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide financial assistance to the needy in various categories.
Through this scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, the State Government will provide assistance to poor needy for a better life. The state government will provide pension amounts up to 10 years to the aged, widows and the disabled through AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme. This scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government is a pre-election promise of the current Jaganmohan Reddy government. The scheme was implemented with immediate effect after the swearing-in of the Chief Minister by the Honorable Jaganmohan Reddy.
YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary List
The Andhra Pradesh state government is providing incentives in the form of financial assistance to the poor people in the state through the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme. In this scheme, the distribution of a separate amount is used for the upliftment of economically backward or socially backward people.
Here in this article, we will share with you the YSR Pension Kanuka plan specification. Along with this, we will also share information about the process of finding names in the Beneficiary List through applicants who have applied in this scheme. Along with this, we will also provide you information about eligibility criteria, selection process and other details.
Highlights of YSR
Pension Kanuka Scheme
|Scheme name||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Started By||Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Purpose of the scheme||Grant of pension to the needy|
|State name||Andhra Pradesh|
Types of Pension
available under YSR Pension Scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has been providing 12 different pension facilities in different categories under this pension scheme. Here we are providing you the details about all pension facilities on the list.
- Old Age
- Toddy Tappers
- Single Women
- Traditional Cobblers
- Dappu Artists
In all these categories, the State Government is providing pension under YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme.
Pension Incentive Amount
Under this pension scheme, the state government distributes aid funds in different categories. Here we are providing you the information on the assistance amount according to the categories.
|Types of Pension||Amount|
|Old Age Pension||2250 Rupees|
|Toddy Topper Pension||2250 Rupees|
|ART Pension||2250 Rupees|
|Transgender pension||3,000 Rupees|
|Weaver Pension||2250 Rupees|
|Widow Pension||2250 Rupees|
|Disabled Pension||3,000 Rupees|
|Fishermen’s Pension||2250 Rupees|
|Single female Pension||2250 Rupees|
|Dappu Artist pension||3,000 Rupees|
|CKDU Pension||10,000 Rupees|
|Traditional Cobblers Pension||2250|
Check YSR Pension
Kanuka Scheme Beneficiary List
All the applicants who want to see
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme List then you have to follow the given easy steps.
- First, you need to go to the official website of YSR Pension Kanuka. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to choose your district.
- On the next page, you will have to choose your Mandal name.
- Now you have to select your respective Panchayat name.
- After this, you have to select your Habitation name.
Thus you can see the list of beneficiaries according to the district, Mandal, and village in the online YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme.
Along with this, you can also select
beneficiaries in different categories by choosing the options given on the
- First, visit the official website of the scheme of YSR Pension Kanuka.
- On the homepage of YSR Pension Kanuka official website, you will be given some options. Here, you have to enter information related to district, Mandal, panchayat, and place of residence.
- After this, you click on “Go”.
Therefore, you can also see the list of beneficiaries according to the district, Mandal, and village in online YSR Pension Kanuka Yojna in this way also.
To avail the benefit of this pension scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh and belong to the below poverty line ie BPL category. Along with this, the applicant is not receiving the benefit of other pension schemes under the Central and State Government.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Proof of age
- Bank passbook
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- Particular pension type documents
- Duly filled application form
Age Criteria for
Various Pension Schemes
Here we will provide you the age criteria information about pension provided under YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme in various categories.
|Old Age Pension||60 years of age or above|
|Weavers Pension||50 years of age or above|
|Widow Pension||As per Marriage Act 18 years and above|
|Disabled Pension||Minimum 40% disability and No age limit|
|Toddy Tappers||50 years and above|
|Transgender Pension||18 years of age or above|
|Fisherman Pension||50 years of age or above|
|Single Women Pension||
Married women who are separated from more than 1 year and above 35
years of age. Unmarried women of-
Rural area- 30 years Urban area- 35 years
|Traditional Cobblers Pension||40 years of age|
|Dappu Artists Pension||50 years of age|
Download YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form
In the event of fulfilling all the eligibility criteria given in the article above, you can download the application form by the following steps.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of YSR Pension Kanuka.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “ Latest Verification Form” Latest Verification Form” given in the menu.
- After this, YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form will open in PDF format in front of you.
- You have to download this form and enter all the requested information.
- Now attach all the necessary documents with the form and submit it to the concerned department.
Check YSR Pension Kanuka Status Online
After applying to YSR Pension Kanuka, you can check the status of your application online. For this, you have to follow the given steps.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of YSR Pension Kanuka.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Search” option in the menu.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. Here you will see two options to check the status of the application.
- You have to choose any option according to your wish and enter all the required information on the relevant page.
- After entering all the information asked, click on Go. After this, the status of the application will open on your computer and mobile screen.
Selection of Beneficiaries under YSR Pension Kanuka
The selection for pension distribution will be made from the applicants applying under this pension scheme in this way.
- First of all, the eligible applicants will submit their applications in relation to the scheme to the government office or the Gram Panchayat office.
- After this, all applications will be sent to Gram Sabha for approval and investigation.
- After the approval and verification of the Gram Sabha, the forms will be sent to the concerned MPO officers.
- If your application is validated in the MPO office, then the pension amount will be sent to the Gram Panchayat or government office in relation to your application.
- After this, Gram Panchayat or the government office will distribute the pension amount among the beneficiaries.
You can get help with the help of an email ID and helpline number for any kind of help in relation to this scheme. You can also send your complaint to the given address.
Kasan for the society of rural
poverty 2nd floor, Dr.NTR Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520,001
- Helpline Number – 866 – 2410017
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Read – AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List, Track Beneficiary Payment Status 1st, 2nd Farmer List
We hope that you will definitely find information related to YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme of Andhra Pradesh?
Under this scheme, the state
government provides pension assistance to the needy in various categories.
How can we see the name in the YSR Pension Kanuka beneficiary list
Information related to this has
been provided to you in this article, so you should read this article
How can one apply for YSR Pension Kanuka?
If you live below the poverty line
then you can apply for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme as per your category. For this,
you have to click on the link given below.