TN Patta Chitta Land Ownership Records Online at eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Portal, Tamilnadu Patta Chitta Land Record, Online Status தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல். We will provide you all information about the online application, eligibility, application status, and validity of TN Patta Chitta. Now you do not need to spend money at CSC Center, you can apply for online Patta Chitta from home.
Patta Chitta is an extremely important government record issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The Tamil Nadu government has launched an official web portal that has been launched with the objective of digitizing Tamil Nadu online land records. You can digitize your land records in Tamil Nadu for the year 2019 and 2020 with the help of this portal.
Patta’s name comes to our mind as soon as the name of the land record comes and how to get Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta? Eligibility for Patta, What is the validity of TN Patta Chitta? Etc., questions arise. In this article, we will try to answer all your questions, so you read this article completely.
What is Patta?
The Patta is an online document issued in the name of the property owner. It is issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The second name of the online Patta is “Record of Rights” (RoR), and includes the following details:
प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण अन्न योजना
- The name of the property owner
- Property details including district, taluka and village
- Lease number
- Survey number
- Land record with tax details
- Description of land, whether it is wetland or dry land
What is a Chitta?
It is a legal revenue document giving information about an immovable property which is issued by the concerned Village Administration Officer (VAO) and Taluka office. Chitta provides relevant details about ownership, size, area of land.
By this, in priority, the land is classified into Nanjai (wetland) and Punjai (dry land). The term “Nanjai” refers to a specific land or area with water bodies like canals, rivers, ponds, etc. while the word “Panjai” refers to the association of lesser water bodies with the land.
Note: Tamil Nadu government did not issue Chitta until 2015. At that time Patta and Chitta were merged into one document with all the relevant details mentioned in the Patta.
Chitta Land Ownership
Information about land and revenue can be obtained through a mind document. Land can often be divided into the following categories.
- Wetland (nanjai)
- Dryland (punjai).
Key Points of TN Patta Chitta Land Record Portal
TN Patta Chitta
Patta Chitta, Tamil
nadu Land Records, TN Patta View Status Check
Tamil Nadu State
People of Tamil
to information through digitization
|Department Name||Revenue Department|
Tamil Nadu Govt.
To apply for Patta Chitta documents through the official website of Tamil Nadu Land Records, you will need the following documents.
- Proof of possession – You must present an identity to prove that your land belongs to you. You can submit the following documents as a land possession.
- For verification, you have to submit the sales deed along with the photocopy to the Tehsildar or concerned office.
Importance of Patta Chitta
Like all other legal and financial documents, having an authorized document for the property is mandatory for all real estate owners, to avoid losing their property and getting stuck in any legal matter. Patta Chitta is a legal revenue document issued exclusively to the residents of Tamil Nadu.
Patta Chitta Portal Available Services
The following services are available on the Patta Chitta Portal:
- Online application for Patta Chitta
- Check patta Chitta status
- Verify patta certificate
- Transfer of Patta
- View register extract
- No application status
- Verify poramboke land
How to Change the Name in Patta
- To change your name firstly you need to visit the respective village administration office.
- After visiting the office take a name change form from the respective person.
- Fill the form carefully and attach the required documents like, sale deed, tax receipt, electricity bill, encumbrance certificate, etc.
- Crosscheck the form again and submit it to the same office from where you have received it.
- After the submission of the form it would take about 30 days for further processing.
Procedure to Apply TN Patta Chitta Online
You can easily apply for Patta Chitta by following the given steps: –
- First of all, you have to visit the Official Website of the Department of Revenue, Tamil Nadu.
- On the homepage of the official website, click on “View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract“.
- Now you have to select your District and Area on the new page. As an area, you will be given the option of urban and rural. Select your respective urban or rural area and click ‘Submit‘.
For urban Area
- Select your district, taluka, and village and select one from Patta or Survey Number and fill the CAPTCHA code and click “Submit“.
For rural Area
- Enter your district, taluka, city, ward, block, survey number, subdivision number, and click on “Submit” while filling the CAPTCHA code.
If all the details are found correct, the Town Survey Land Register will issue a certificate online with a specific property or land information, which will include information such as type of land survey number, locality, municipal gate number etc.
In case you apply online for the lease document through Tamil Nadu Land Records official website, you will have to pay an amount of Rs 100 in online mode.
How to Check the Status of TN Patta Chitta
The major stage to check Patta Chitta status is as follows:-
- Enter the ‘Application ID’ and the mentioned ‘Captcha Values’.
- After that you click on “Get Status“, now you will be able to see the status of Patta Chitta application.
Transfer of Patta Chitta
The transfer of Patta Chitta is done in the event of a property sale. The process of Patta transfer is similar to the registration process for Patta land. Documents required for transfer of TN Patta are as follows: –
of land sale record
of possession of property, water or electricity bill etc.
major stages of Patta Chitta transfer are as follows: –
this you should submit an application to your nearest Tehsildar office.
application will be accepted or rejected after examination of the specified
property based on the documents provided with the application form.
Validation of your Patta Certificate
You can check the validity of issued certificates online, for this you have to take some steps after which the status of Patta will be reflected.
- Enter the ‘Reference Number’ and click on “Submit” button.
How to Download Patta Chitta Mobile App
- First, you need to go to the Google Play store in your mobile phone.
- Here you have to type “patta Chitta Tamilnadu” in the search bar and press Enter.
- You will be shown some results, choose the top most result and open it.
- Click on the button of “Install”and the patta Tamilnadu Mobile App will be downloaded to your mobile.
Procedure to View A Register Extract
- To view, first go to the official website.
- Go to the “View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract” option on the homepage of the website.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the button “View A-Register Extract“.
- A new page will open in front of you, here you select the district, taluka, village.
- Enter survey No. and select subdivision number
- Enter the captcha code given in the picture and submit it.
- Documents will appear on your computer screen.
Procedure to Know Your Application Status
- A new page will open in front of you, enter the application ID and the CAPTCHA code.
- Click on the “Check Status” button. All information will appear on your screen.
Verification of Poramboke Land
- To verify the Porambok land, you have to go to the “E-Services” section on the official website.
- Click on the “Verify Poramboke Land” option which is available on the homepage.
- A new page will open in front of you, on this page you will need to enter the following details.
- Enter the details and click on the “Submit” button to get the land-related information.
In case of any type of problem on the portal, candidates can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also read:- TNPDS TN Smart Ration Card Status: Apply Online, Application Form
We hope that you will definitely find information related to TN Patta Chitta Land Record beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
How to view Patta Chitta online from Tamil Nadu?
Information about view Patta Chitta online is given in the article, so you should read this article carefully.
Is it important to have a Patta?
Yes, Patta certifies that the person legally owns the land or property. Also, if there is a dispute related to the property, the Patta can be issued as evidence.
How can I transfer Patta?
The legal heir has the right to transfer the Patta in his name in the event of the death of the owner of the land or property in the absence of the will. In the event of a will by a deceased person, the beneficiary can transfer the Patta in his name with the consent of others. For further information in this regard, read the heading “Transfer of Patta Chitta”.
What do you mean by Patta, Chitta and TSLR?
For more information related to this, read the above article completely.