PM Matsya Sampada Yojana Apply Online, Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Application Form, PMMSY Eligibility & Documents details will be given to you in this article. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has launched Rs 20,000 crore schemes under the “Aatm Nirbhar Bharta Yojana” at the time of infection of coronavirus.
Here we will share with you important specifications related to the scheme such as the implementation process, incentives available, and all other benefits that will be made to the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampradaya Yojana. PM Matsya Sampada Yojana has been started by the Central Government under a relief package of Rs 20,000 crore.
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
A Rs 20,000 crore scheme has been launched by Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman for the development of the entire fishery community in India. The plan emphasizes the development of food preparation portion in the nation as well as the improvement of fish formation and efficiency through the development, elevation, widening, and beneficial use of land and water.
PM MatsyaSampada Yojana Launched
PM Narendra Modi officially launched Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana for fisheries, animal husbandry and dairy through video conferencing in the presence of Bihar Governor and Chief Minister as well as Union Minister and Chief Minister on 10 September 2020. An estimated investment of Rs 20,050 crore is being arranged for this scheme by the government during the period 2020-2021 to 2024-2025.
An arrangement of Rs 20,050 crore is being made by the government for this scheme. Of which Rs 12340 crore is proposed for beneficiary oriented activities in Marine, Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture, and about Rs 7710 crore for Fisheries Infrastructure. The major objectives of the government were given below
- Increase in fish production to 70 million tonnes by 2024-25,
- Increase fisheries export income to Rs 1,00,000 crore
- Doubling of fisher and fish income
- Reduce post-harvest losses to about 10%
- Generating additional 55 lakh direct and indirect gainful employment opportunities in fisheries sector and allied activities
Overview of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY)|
|Launched By||Indian Government|
|Registration Process||Updates Soon|
|Objective||Improving fishing channels and supporting fisherman|
|Category||Central Govt. Scheme|
PMMSY Bihar Details
With a central share of Rs 535 crore, a total investment of Rs 1390 crore, will be made to meet the additional fish production target of 3 lakh tonnes. The state government has approved a project cost of Rs 107.00 crore for the major components for this financial year, such as:
- Circle with ice box,
- Construction of bioflow ponds for aquaculture,
- Construction of new ponds for aquaculture
- Establishment of Brood Bank, etc.
- Extension and Support Services (Fisheries Service Center),
- Finfish hatchery,
- Fish feed plants,
- Installation of cages in reservoirs / wetlands,
- Installation of Re-circulated Aquaculture System (RAS),
- Motorcycle with ice box,
- Ornamental Fish Culture Units,
- Refrigerated vehicles,
- Snow plants,
- Three wheels with ice box,
Other inaugurations under the Scheme
- Inauguration of Aquatic Disease Referral Laboratory at Kishanganj.
- Fish brood bank started in Sitamarhi
- Establishment of one-unit fish feed mill at Madhepura (under blue revolution).
- Launch of two units of Fish on Wheels in Patna (under blue revolution).
- At Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa Bihar, the Foundation for Comprehensive Fish Production Technology was laid.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana will revolutionize the fisheries sector. It will invigorate it with the latest technology, infrastructure and ensure financial assistance. Our hardworking fishermen will gain immensely. The main objective of this scheme is to promote horticulture, handle and destroy agricultural waste and expand capacity in fisheries sector.
The administration proposed the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) to create a powerful fishery board structure and check holes in the value chain. Government has clarified that ‘Blue Revolution’ or ‘Neeli Kranti’ can possibly achieve the primary spot on the planet in fish creation. It incorporates MoFPI’s plans, for example, food parks, food safety and infrastructure.
Implementation of the Scheme
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reported a plan of Rs 20,000 crore under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana. This is to address the infrastructure holes for the fisheries sector. The treatment of around 334 lakh MT agro-produce esteeming Rs 1 lakh 4 thousand 125 crores.
With this, about 2 million rankers will benefit from fisheries and will produce around 5 lakh 30 thousand instant or backhand work in the nation in 2019-2020. Of this, Rs 11,000 crore will be spent on marine, inland fisheries, and aquaculture. In any case, Rs 9000 crore will be used to assemble the foundation, such as angling harbor and cold chain.
Implementing Guidelines of Matsya Sampada Yojana
On 30 June 2020, the concerned authorities issue the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Yojana’s Operational guidelines. An amount of Rs.9407 crores is invested in the scheme by the central government where the state government contributes the amount of Rs. 4,880 crores and Rs. 5763 crore beneficiary contribution. The implementation guidelines are as follows:
- Cluster or region-based approaches to the implementation of the plan will be used to achieve optimal results and end solutions with forwarding and backward contacts with expected results.
- Various techniques such as re-circulatory aquaculture systems, biofloc, aquaponics, cage cultivation, etc. will be used for aquaculture to increase production and productivity, quality, productive use of wastelands and water.
- Special attention will be given to the development of coldwater fisheries and the expansion of aquaculture in brackish water and saline areas.
- Activities like mariculture, seaweed farming, and ornamental fisheries will be encouraged to create huge employment opportunities.
- Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Islands, with region-specific development plans in the Northeast, will focus on inspiring districts for fisheries.
- The coastal fishery community will be developed holistically by modern coastal fishing villages integrated with the necessary infrastructure in this scheme
- The aggregation will be done through fish farmer producer organizations to increase the bargaining power of fishermen and fish farmers
- Under this scheme, Aquapark will be developed as a hub for diverse fishing activities/facilities.
- Under PMMSY, the establishment of Fisheries Incubation Centers (FICs), will be supported through both government and private sector
- To strengthen research and extension support services, the plan aims to create the required convergence with the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE) and ICAR.
- Annual livelihood support will be provided to fishermen etc. during the ban/lean period.
Objective Of The Scheme
The objective of Matsya Sampada Yojana is given in the following list: –
- The Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana would serve to improve the current profile of the chain from wrench entryway to retail outlet.
- Through PMMSY, the development of the food preparation sector in the nation will be expanded and GDP, employment, and enterprise will be created.
- This scheme will help in reducing huge wastage of horticultural items and will help Ranchers to get better costs and double their salaries.
- Will play an important role in ascertaining the potential of fisheries in an economical, efficient, comprehensive, and harmonious manner.
- Modernization and Strengthening of Fish Building and Efficiency Improvement Chain through Land and Water Development, Elevation, Widening and Beneficial Use – Executives and Quality Improvement
- The earning and working-age of fishermen and fishermen is increasing
- Improvement in agricultural GVA and commitment to fares
- Social, physical and financial security for fishermen and fishermen
- Active Fisheries Management and Administrative Structure
Beneficiaries of PMMSY
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has launched Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) with an aim to increase fishermen’s income. Every fisherman in the country has the right to apply to this scheme.
- Fish farmers
- The Fish worker
- Fish sellers
- SC / ST / Female / differently-abled person
- Fisheries Cooperative Societies / Associations
- Fisheries Development Corporation
- Self Help Group (SHG) / Joint Liability Group (JLG)
- individual entrepreneur.
Impect of PMSSY on fisheries
This scheme will have the following impact on the entire fisheries community in India: –
- This scheme will help to increase fish production from 137.58 lakh metric ton (2018-19) to 220 lakh metric tons by 2024.
- The scheme will maintain an average annual growth of about 9% in fish production.
- This scheme will help to increase the contribution of agricultural GVA in the agriculture sector from 7.28% in 2018-19 to around 9% by 2024-25.
- The plan will be available by 2024-25 for Rs. Will double export earnings from Rs 4,689 crore (2018-19) to around Rs 1,00,000 crore.
- The scheme will improve productivity in aquaculture from the current national average of 3 tonnes to around 5 tonnes per hectare.
- Post-harvest crop loss will be reported from 20-25% to about 10%.
- This scheme will help to increase the consumption of domestic fish from 5-6 kg to about 12 kg per person.
- The scheme will create around 55 lakh direct and indirect employment opportunities in the fisheries sector along the supply and value chain.
Pradhanmantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Application
We know that Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana has been launched by the Central Government for fishermen. The main objective of this scheme is to develop fisheries sector. Around 29 benefits will be given under Pradhanmantri Matsya Sampada Yojana. For SC, ST, and women 60% of the unit cost will be provided grand value, while 40% of the cost of the unit will be provided to other categories. All those beneficiaries who want to apply under Pradhanmantri Matsya Sampada Yojana can apply by visiting the official website of the department. The last day to apply under Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana has been fixed on 5 December 2020.
- According to Fisheries Development Officer Chittaranjan Kumar, the process of application has been made very easy.
- The beneficiaries will have to login by visiting the official website of the department After that, he has to submit the form and upload all the necessary documents.
- The beneficiary is also required to prepare his SCP-DPR and submit it along with the form. The DPR and SCP cost may be higher than the unit cost, but the grant will be given according to the unit cost. You can download the template from the official website to prepare the DPR.
The e-Gopala app has also been launched for farmers at the same time. With the help of e-Gopala app platform, farmers can manage livestock including:
- Through this e-Gopala app one can buy and sell disease free germplasm in all forms.
- The e-Gopala app launched by the government will provide quality breeding services and guide farmers for animal nutrition.
- Treatment of animals using appropriate Ayurvedic medicine / ethnographic medicine.
Also Read – (PMFBY) प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना: PM Fasal Bima Yojana, ऑनलाइन आवेदन
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.