Shri Amarnath Yatra 2021 Online Registration Process, Important Dates, Online Application Process & other important information will be given to you in this article. Like every year, the Amarnath Yatra is being started. This year, the Amarnath Yatra will begin from June 23, which will run till August 3. In this regard, the exercise to put all preparations into practice has been intensified.
The process of online registration for Shri Amarnath Yatra for the year 2020 will be started by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board from April 01. This time the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board will also provide some facilities to the devotees visiting the Yatra along with some restrictions. Here in this article, we will provide you all the information in this regard.
Shri Amarnath Yatra 2021
Lord Shiva, one of the holy trinity, is recognized as a living deity. It is described in India’s oldest book ‘Rigveda’ as well as Vedic myths, rituals, and even astronomy testify to its existence from the dawn of time. Lord Shiva lived in the Himalayas with their wife Goddess Parvati worshiping. While married he was a great ascetic who had overcome all his senses. The ancient cave of Sri Amarnath has located 45 km from Pahalgam and 141 km from Srinagar at a height of 3,888 meters in a narrow ghat at the end of the Lidder valley. Amarnath Yatra starts from Srinagar.
Yatra commencement from Pahalgam is considered more common practice by travelers. Pahalgam is 96 km away from Srinagar. In recent times the Baltal route through Sonamarg has become very popular due to the short distance track (though very steep) to the holy cave of Shri Amarnathji. This is an extremely important place for those who believe in the Hindi religion, due to which thousands of devotees come here every year for darshan. For the successful operation of the Yatra by the State Government of Jammu and Kashmir, assistance is taken from the security departments, which reduces the possibility of terrorist incidents.
Shri Amarnath Yatra is organized in the month of Shravan and starts from Pahalgam and Baltal on specified dates. This year Shri Amarnath Yatra will be launched from 23 June which will run till 3 August. All interested devotees can register online from April 1 through the official website of Shri Amarnath’s Shrine Board www.shriamarnathjishrine.com/.
Important Dates related to Amarnath Yatra
Yatra Registration Start Date
|01 April 2020|
|23 June 2020|
Amarnath Yatra End
|03 August 2020|
Things to Consider Before Online Registration of Shri
Like every year, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board has prescribed
certain restrictions for devotees wishing to see Amarnath this year. This ban
has been set with the aim of facilitating passengers and making travel easier.
Like last year, this year also children below the age of 13 years will not be
able to visit Amarnath Yatra.
Apart from this, old people above 75 years of age have also been disqualified by the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board. Along with this, Polyethylene has been completely prohibited on this trip to protect the environment and take care of our health. In the case of any passenger using polythene, he will be fined.
Here we are briefly providing you the necessary information
regarding Amarnath Yatra.
- All those devotees who want to visit Amarnath Yatra this year will have to undergo a medical check-up.
- No child under the age of 13 is eligible to travel.
- No older than 75 years of age are eligible to travel.
- This time, polythene is completely banned in the Amarnath Yatra.
- Those who have come by registering with the Shrine Board and any bank related to them will get Bhima’s money.
- Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board has arranged accident insurance up to Rs 3 lakh in case of an accident with passengers.
Ways to visit Amarnath
There are many ways to visit Amarnath’s cave amidst the hills in Jammu and Kashmir. You can also enjoy the journey of Amarnath by Air, Railways, and Road.
- By Air:- The nearest airport to this is Srinagar. There is also a direct flight from here to other cities.
- By Road:- Jammu and Kashmir and Srinagar are connected to other cities in India through direct roads.
- By Rail:- Jammu is the nearest railway station to Amarnathteempal which is very well connected with other cities in other India. Many express trains are available from here.
Shri Amarnath Yatra Online Registration Procedure | Easy Guide
for Online Registration
All the devotees will be able to easily register for Amarnath
Yatra online through the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to download and fill the application form from the official website of Shri Amarnath Ji Shrine Board. The link to download the application form will be given at the end of the article.
- The applicant will have to submit the application form along with the documents of the medical check-up to the Registration Officer.
- The registration officer will issue the YPs along with the date and route of the journey. YPs will be issued with separate YALs for Registration Officer Pahalgam and Baltal Routes.
- The bank branch will ensure that the date by which the travel permit is issued to cross the travel control gate coincides with the date printed on the travel permit before issuing the travel permit.
In this way, you will be able to easily register for Amarnath
Yatra with the Registration Officer.
Also Read – Kartarpur Corridor Online Registration, Application Form, Booking & Fee
hope that you will definitely find information related to Amarnath Yatra
beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is the date of registration for Amarnath Yatra this
This year the registration process for Amarnath Yatra will be
started from 01 April 2020.
When will the first batch leave for Amarnath Yatra?
The Amarnath Yatra will begin on June 23, 2020. Tight security arrangements have been made by the Jammu and Kashmir government in this journey.
How to download Shri Amarnath Yatra 2020 online registration
We will provide you the link to download the Amarnath Yatra
online registration form of 2020 through our website.
How many registrations can be done per route per day for Shri
Keeping in mind the current carrying capacity of the tracks
for Sri Amarnath Yatra, availability of basic amenities in the Yatra area and
all other relevant considerations, 7500 pilgrims will be provided with the facility
of registration per route per day.
Has Amarnath Ji Shrine Board fixed any fees for Amarnath
There is no online registration fee for Amarnath Yatra. In
this regard, necessary updates will be made available to you on 01 April 2020.